The HR Booth are looking for an experience Air Conditioning Engineer on behalf of an established Engineering business based in Dunfermline.
- Installation and maintenance of AC systems including splits and VRV/ VRF.
- Installation and commissioning of systems including containment, pipework installation, wiring and testing/ commissioning.
- Maintenance of AC system will also be required.
- Fgas certification,
- CSCS card,
- PASMA and IPAF would be beneficial but training can be provided.
- Drivers license is required.
Most work will be within the central belt but sometimes work might require travelling or working away from home.
Company van and fuel card will be provided.
Basis working week 37.5 hours and we will offer a competitive hourly rate for the right candidate.
Overtime is available with rates in line with HVAC/ BESA