We’re currently looking for a Marketing and Social Media Executive to help our lead generation and increase our presence within the industry. You’ll be working as part of the Marketing Growth Team to increase sale enquires and create engaging content for the business.
- Design and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns, across both online and offline channels
- Use a variety of marketing techniques to help build brand awareness and increase the number of sales enquiries we receive on a daily basis
- Design and create engaging email content for both new and existing customers.
- Come up with creative ways to increase inbound sales leads
- Use analytical tools to review website performance and make necessary updates
- Design and create engaging content on our website
- Create effective, campaign specific landing pages
- Produce print, video and digital assets
- Monitor key competitor activity, analytics and attribution activity, ensuring we can identify successful channels for delivering on both brand awareness and lead generation
- Full day-to-day management of our social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Audience management – responding to and reaching out to our audiences, spotting opportunities to drive user engagement and website traffic
- Proactively liaising with the sales and account management to look at PR and content opportunities with existing clients
- Excellent understanding of using the social media platforms on behalf of a business
- Proven success in growing followers on a social platform
- Experience in paid social media
- You’ll be able to write lots of engaging and fun copy and won’t be afraid to show our personality through language
- Good marketing knowledge with knowledge in how to create sales leads and generate strong ROIs
- Personable with great presentation skills
- Proactive in recognising opportunities and coming up with ideas in line with industry news and company developments
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to use own initiative and prioritise workload.
- Experience using social scheduling platforms
- Experience using marketing automation include Autopilot
- Experience in paid social media and managing a range of advert styles
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop or other photo editing platforms
- Knowledge of using content to drive SEO
- Knowledge and experience in using customer review platforms
- Basic photography and videography skills to accompany copy or social posts
If you are interested in this position please click apply below to send a CV.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)