As a Duty Manager, you will play an important role within the team. You have a confident, customer facing, engaging personality with a desire to exceed our customers expectations in every interaction.
Experience in a front-line customer service role is essential.
During the absence of senior management, you will be required to assume responsibility for specific shifts, therefore, you will be willing to accept this responsibility and not be averse to making decisions. You must be able to communicate at all levels, have a caring attitude towards service recovery, be effective when managing people, be dedicated and have strong commercial awareness.
The Person: The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to work well independently and multi-task.
- Experience in a similar role or a keen interest in pursuing a hospitality career.
- A proven track record of effective team training.
- Keen eye and attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high-pressured environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings, night shifts and weekends as per business needs.
This is a full-time role and in return our client offers a competitive salary and rewards structure, industry leading training and career development opportunities.