The HR Booth is looking is working with a fife based electrical company that operate throughout Scotland.
They carry out all electrical work in the domestic and commercial sectors from new builds and rewires to fitting sockets and lights. Due to their continued success we are looking to recruit an electrician/approved electrician to be apart of our team.
- Minimum experience of one year
- 17th edition
- Customer service experience
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Clean driving licence
- New builds
- Re wires
- Alterations and additions of electrics
- Electrical testing
This client is offering a temporary job initially which could go permanent for the right person.
This job pays SJIB Rates and offers full-time hours plus overtime.
The company is based in Dunfermline however, customers are typically based within a 30 mile radius although we work all over Scotland.
- domestic electrician: 3 years (Preferred)