We are looking for a results-driven Business Development Manager to actively seek out and engage customer prospects in football and sports team wear, equipment & footwear.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and introducing our company and its values and ethos
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work and sales experience in the football or sports sector
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Keen Interest in Football/Sport
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
If you are interested in this position, please click apply below to send in a CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
- Sales: 2 years (Required)