We are looking for a results-driven Football & Sports Retail Manager to actively seek out and engage customer prospects in football and sports team-wear, equipment & footwear.
- Manage and support, established direct customers in territory & online
- Support distributors in territory & online to help grow and achieve targeted growth plans
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Meet business & customer deadlines
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work and sales experience in the football or sports retail industry
- Planning an administrative expertise
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Keen interest in sport
- Knowledge and experience of the tender process within Universities and Schools
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
If you are interested in this position, please click apply below to send in a CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
- Retail Management: 2 years (Preferred)