The HR Booth are recruiting for a Group Procurement Manager on behalf of a market leading Warehouse and Manufacturing business based in Glenrothes.
We are looking to speak to candidates that a have a positive attitude and can help drive the business culture and beliefs forward.
Responsible for heading up all Group Procurement activities, implementing strategies that drive out cost whilst maintaining Quality & service levels.
- Lead & Develop Procurement team.
- Install a Continuous Improvement Culture.
- Implement a Group Procurement Strategy for the business.
- Standardise key procurement processes across the Group.
- Engage with key internal stakeholders to ensure all requirements are captured.
- Regular communications across the group on key purchasing strategies.
- Develop a set of KPI s that improves business performance.
- Lead all commercial activities with suppliers.
- Implement Supplier Rationalisation program.
- Develop relationships with Key Suppliers.
- Main point of contact for all supplier escalations.
- Understand market trends to ensure proactive decisions are taken.
- CIPS Qualified.
- 5 Years plus experience in a Procurement Management Role.
- Experience in developing/Implementing a Procurement Strategy.
- Strong Negotiating Skills.
- Experience in ERP Systems
- Collaborative Skills with Internal & External Stakeholders.
- Effective Communication Skills.
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Experience in leading/developing teams