Our client, a long-established Worcester based company specialising in Packaging and Assembly Tools and Supplies is looking for an Internal Sales Administrator to help support their ambitious growth plan.
You will work with our Internal team and our customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Telephone and email support for clients contacting the company
- Make outbound calls to prospects and customers, looking at options to sell and up-sell.
- Process sales order
- Input orders and purchase orders into system
- Collate enquiry details from clients, ensuring all information required to complete the quote is secured
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate external sales representative for further development and closure
- Support Branch Manager with various administration tasks
- Previous customer service and outbound/inbound sales experience is preferred
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
Full training is provided, and we are looking for someone who has a positive, can do attitude.
This is a full time role, working Monday to Friday.
Job Type: Full-time
- telesales: 2 years (Preferred)