The HR Booth are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join our clients team in Glenrothes.
Established in 2010, our client has evolved since then to become one of the largest independent packaging solutions and industrial supplies company in the UK.
As a result of their continued growth, they are now looking to appoint a full time Finance Manager, based from their Glenrothes site, managing the day to day Finance function across the Group. It is essential the candidate has experience of managing a team, as this role will consist of leading, supporting and developing the current team of 5.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be a qualified accountant, either CIMA, ACCA or CA, and demonstrate your ability to work in a fast paced, high growth business.
- Responsible for the day to day management and development of the Group Finance Team to drive key department objectives.
- Ownership and ongoing development of the Group Monthly Management Accounts reporting pack, including P&L and Balance Sheet, in line with business requirements and growth.
- Create and drive Group KPI and management reporting requirements.
- Overview of Group Invoice Finance facility.
- Production of Group accounts to statutory audit standards.
- Responsibility for and adherence to HMRC reporting within statutory requirements.
- Cash management.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing and/or stock driven environment
- Experience of managing a team
- Deadline driven
- Ability to work in a high paced, changing environment
- Systems knowledge – excel knowledge to be strong
- Qualified Accountant – CIMA/ACCA/CA
Although it is not essential, candidates with experience of introducing a new ERP system will be of particular interest.
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certificate of Higher Education (Preferred)