Established in 2010, our client has evolved since then to become one of the largest independent packaging solutions and industrial supplies company in the UK.
As a result of their continued growth, they are now looking to appoint a full time Finance Manager, based from their Glenrothes site, managing the day to day Finance function across the Group. It is essential the candidate has experience of managing a team, as this role will consist of leading, supporting and developing the current team of 5.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be a qualified accountant, either CIMA, ACCA or CA, and demonstrate your ability to work in a fast paced, high growth business.
- Responsible for the day to day management and development of the Group Finance Team to drive key department objectives.
- Ownership and ongoing development of the Group Monthly Management Accounts reporting pack, including P&L and Balance Sheet, in line with business requirements and growth.
- Create and drive Group KPI and management reporting requirements.
- Overview of Group Invoice Finance facility.
- Production of Group accounts to statutory audit standards.
- Responsibility for and adherence to HMRC reporting within statutory requirements.
- Cash management.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing and/or stock driven environment
- Experience of managing a team
- Deadline driven
- Ability to work in a high paced, changing environment
- Systems knowledge – excel knowledge to be strong
- Qualified Accountant – CIMA/ACCA/CA
Although it is not essential, candidates with experience of introducing a new ERP system will be of particular interest.
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certificate of Higher Education (Preferred)