Established in 2010, our client has evolved since then to become one of the largest independent packaging solutions and industrial supplies company in the UK.
As a result of their strategic plan, they are now looking to appoint a Marketing Manager, in a newly created role, which will drive all marketing activity across the Group.
We are looking for a dynamic, creative, and hardworking individual to join the team, and in this role, you will be part of the Leadership Committee, contributing to the group’s overall strategic plan. Reporting to the Executive Team, the Marketing Manager is responsible for the daily marketing activities of the organisation and advising on marketing, communications and PR strategy for the company.
- Managing day to day marketing activities for the company
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans, writing copy for marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites
- Understanding the product and customer profiles and tailoring communication to specific customer verticals and business needs
- Planning and implementing regular marketing campaigns
- Organising and attending industry events
- Assisting in lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Advise on brand management and corporate identity
- Oversight of social media strategy for the company ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand
- Setting social media strategy and engaging with target segments via social media.
- Develop and maintain content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- 5+ years marketing and/or communications experience/product marketing experience preferred, and experience within the packaging industry would be advantageous
- Strong creative outlook and proactivity
- Strong project management/organisational skills
- Strong understanding of content management systems
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong communication skills, both with colleagues and customers
- Ability to quickly learn new software tools, and adapt them to business needs
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- marketing: 5 years (Preferred)