We have an exciting opportunity to join our client in Glenrothes as they launch their online sales offering, as they are looking for an experienced Online Sales Administrator who will add our product range to various websites, including Ebay and Amazon.
- Review stock and work with team to agree which products are to be listed on eBay etc.
- Create, upload, manage and optimise product listings on websites such eBay and Amazon
- Create descriptions for products.
- Analyse and review sales performance and undertake competitor analysis
- Communicate with customers via emails, calls and resolution of their queries in an efficient and timely manner according to the company policies and any other policies applicable.
- Taking responsibility to investigate issues to a satisfactory conclusion and communicating the result to the customer.
- Achieve individual targets and contribute fully to achieving departmental response time targets to queries.
- Accountable for all admin tasks to be completed accurately and on time, including; refunds, returns, customer escalations etc.
- Liaison with Ebay and Amazon seller support to resolve customer issues/complaints, resolve product listing issues.
- Liaison with courier companies, resolving parcel delivery issues including filing claims for lost parcels.
- Monitor and reply customer feedbacks across all marketplaces.
- Liaising with our internal departments including Finance, Warehouse, and order fulfilment to ensure that queries regarding deliveries and orders are resolved.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Customer services experience in an e-commerce background is essential
- Working knowledge of Ebay essential
- Attention to detail and, can successfully manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn new skills.
- Able to multitask and use your own initiative.
This is a hands-on role where you will be expected to work within the warehouse, pick stock and be responsible for end to end process. Experience of working with an admin/warehouse environment is preferred.