Our client, based from Dunfermline but with a global presence, providing Passive Fire Protection and Air Integrity Sealing solutions, now wish to recruit a PA/Administrator to work from their Dunfermline office.
This role is hugely varied and will suit someone who is used to working in a busy administrative role.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing a wide variety of administrative support including diary management, formatting documents and arranging travel
- Composing and responding to emails
- Responding to general enquiries and anything else from a secretarial perspective
- Managing diaries
- Helping produce presentations for the team
- Taking minutes from various meetings
- H&S compliance around the office
- Stationery supply ordering
If you have at least 3 years experience in a similar role, are looking for a role that will keep you busy and challenged and work in a dynamic and exciting business, this role is for you.
Essential IT skills include use of Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint and working with datasbases is preferred.