The HR Booth are currently recruiting for a dynamic forward-thinking Personal Assistant on behalf of an established truly inspiring Coaching and Events company based in Glasgow. The owner of these businesses leads by example and sees no limits as his 35 years in business have proven.
This role will be working in conjunction with the Managing Director in a hugely fast paced environment and you will be responsible for the following:
- MD Diary Management (Forward thinking role)
- LinkedIn Control (Social selling – structured strategy)
- Managing Events (Transforming events)
- Building Rapport (Dynamic from facing with MDs clients – Some report writing)
- Schedule Planning ahead of MD and client’s diaries.
- Completely Driven with proven visible qualities
- Confident – (Will be mentored by MD into role as its about mirroring MD)
- Innovative (It’s what the business stands for, always changing challenging reality)
- Positive Mindset (Everyday = Forward Thinking = Demonstrating Future thinking)
We are looking for dynamic candidates with over 3 years experience. You will be required to deliver a presentation during the interview, this interview is for you to demonstrate your skills to MD and opportunity to emulate Who you are.
Details of this will be provided to the successful candidates.
Please be aware that only applications with an up to date CV will be accepted. CV is very important but our client is inspired to see what lies beyond the CV.