Title: Warehouse Team Leader
Reports To: Group Logistics Manager
Employment Status: Full Time Permanent
Purpose of the Role
Accountable for the day to day running of all warehouse & Transportation in RDC, driving operational excellence in all Inbound and Outbound activities, that underpins Superior Customer service.
- Manage all warehouse operators & drivers, ensuring that the team work to company policies.
- Resource planning to maximise efficiency and ensure operational excellence.
- Assist in employee training & development, ensuring skills matrix is aligned to business requirements.
- Ensure all deliveries are accurately received and put away as per agreed SLA.
- Ensure all material is picked, packed and shipped accurately & in a timely manner to meet OTIF
- Planning of all transport activities on a daily basis within the RDC
- Install a safety first culture within all operational areas.
- Lead Tier 1 meetings, encouraging team in raising issues/driving improvements.
- Drive KPI s in Safety,Quality,Delivery,Inventory,Costs & People
- Install a Continuous Improvement Culture in warehouse/transport operations.
- Main point of contact for all operational issues/escalations
- Deal with Non performance, disciplinary issues.
- Ensure Inventory accuracy thru weekly cycle counts.
- Support the Group Logistics Manager in all Improvement activities
- 5 years experience in a warehouse team leader role
- Effective Communicator
- Experience of Performance Management
- Experience of working with ERP systems within a warehouse environment
- Experience of working with a Warehouse Management System
- Valid Fork Lift Licence ( Reach & Counter Balance)
If you are interested in this role, please click apply below to send a CV.