We’ve created a Redundancy Toolkit to help you make sure your business complies with UK employment law when making redundancies.
In this toolkit, we have provided a webinar on some practical steps to follow when proposing to make redundancies, which covers how to identify your “pools”, the consultation process and the appropriate steps you should make. Anyone downloading our toolkit will also get access to a 30-minute video call with one of our team to discuss any aspect of redundancies, or other HR related matters.
This Toolkit includes:
- Sample “At Risk Letter” and Invite to Consultation Meeting
- Video on how to complete at risk meeting
- Video on how to complete consultation meeting
- HR1 form
- Sample Selection Matrix
- Invite to consultation meetings
- Consultation Notes checklist
- Video on how to inform employee they have been made redundant
- Sample letter confirming redundancy
- Letter to other staff confirming no longer at risk of redundancy
- 30 Minute Video Call with one of our team