Trades & Construction
We’ve created bespoke HR policies for construction company for many of our clients over the years and we look forward to help you construct strategies that fits in with your business needs. In addition, we want to learn all about YOU…
- You’ve started your own business as you’re a tradesperson or an expert in your field?
- You’re great technically at what you do, you have a positive outlook and are ambitious?
- Your entrepreneurial spirit has saw you grow a successful business, but your staff don’t think the same way you do?
- You want to have a more structured approach but without being too “corporate” as to how you manage staff and performance?
- You don’t know where to get HR and employment law advice?
- Your business doesn’t understand some of the legal terms and think HR & employment law is complicated and full of jargon?
- You spend too much time on HR problems rather than focusing on your business?
- You sometimes get customer complaints due to poor workmanship or staff being late?
- Your staff don’t appreciate wastage and snagging is a cost to your business?
- Some of your employees are not receptive to new ideas?
- You need an HR provider who listens to you and gives you practical advice – someone that understands your business?
The great news is, we already support lots of businesses just like you. Some of our clients include GSM Electrical, QFI Roofline, John Smart and Son, and BR Gas. Furthermore, we’ve constructed hr policies for construction company over the years and we would love to find out how we can support your business. Contact us now on: ☎ Scotland – 01383 668178 or 0131 378 7988 ☎London and England – 0203 375 1466. We look forward to learning all about YOU.