Start Up, Early Stage or High Growth Business
We undertand that every business is different and an HR strategy start up business has to reflect this. Furthermore, The HR Booth team make sure we cater our services to our clients needs. To find out how we can support your business, we want to know all about you…
Does this sound like your business?
- You’re a relatively news business, starting to take on your first employees?
- You’ve been in business a relatively short time but already you’re growing quite quickly.
- You’re faced-paced business, busy supporting your customers and you don’t have the time to ensure you have HR procedures in place for your own business?
- You’ve grown quite quickly or hired new employees, but just having got around to issuing contracts of employment or an employee handbook?
- You want to ensure your team are managed properly and have a structure in place to do this?
- You want to ensure your team are looked after and you want to create a positive workplace culture?
- You’re having problems attracting and retaining talent, and need a fresh approach as to how you do this?
- You want to offer good benefits to your staff but you’re not sure how to go about this?
- You want someone to deal with all your HR actions for you, keeping you compliant but saving you time and money?
- The business doesn’t know where to get HR and employment law advice?
- You don’t understand some of the legal terms and think HR & employment law is complicated and full of jargon?
- You spend too much time on HR problems rather than focusing on your business?
The great news is, we already support lots of businesses just like you. Some of our clients who have been on that journey that we’ve worked with over the years include Pitreavie Packaging, Avtek Solutions and Hutchinson Networks. In addition, we’ve created an HR strategy start up business for many of our fantastic clients over the years and we would love to find out how we can help your business.