Our client, a leading packaging supplier based in Glenrothes. The company is the fastest growing packaging consumables company in Scotland which also provides its customers with both transport and storage solutions.
We are currently looking for a Full Time HGV Class 2 Driver Driver to join their Glenrothes team.
Main responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Driving to various sites across Scotland
- Provide support to Warehouse team when required, working within the warehouse environment
- Collection/Delivery of goods
- Taking delivery of goods and storing them
- Checking for damaged or missing items
- Stock handling
- Packing and wrapping goods
- Loading goods for sending
- Maintaining housekeeping standards within the warehouse
The ideal candidate should posses;
- Candidates must hold a class 2 Driver licence
- Candidates must hold a digital and CPC Card
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to function well as part of a team.
- Great attention to detail and attention to safety.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in a similar environment would be preferred
- FLT license preferred
Working hours are Monday- Friday working 40 hours on a shift pattern, with some start times at 6am.
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role please click on the link to apply with your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Multidrop: 1 year (Required)
- Class 2: 2 years (Required)
- Driver CPC (Required)
- Class 2 (Required)