We know that every business is different and an HR strategy for family business has to reflect this. In addition, the team make sure we cater our services to our clients needs. To find out what support you need, we want to know all about you…
Does this sound like your family business?
- You’re about to pass the business to the next generation and you want to ensure they have the support around them to set them up for success?
- You’ve just taken on the reins of the family business and want to ensure you are well prepared to manage the team?
- You’ve also just taken over the family business and have no idea how to manage staff or deal with HR issues?
- Some of the people you’re now responsible for leading have known you since you were a child, or used to manage you in the family business?
- You want to have a more structured approach but without being too “corporate” as to how you manage staff and performance?
- Your team doesn’t know where to get HR and employment law advice?
- You also don’t understand some of the legal terms and think HR & employment law is complicated and full of jargon?
- You spend too much time on HR problems rather than focusing on your business?
The great news is, we already support lots of family businesses just like you. In addition, the family businesses we support include Rejects Department Store, John Codona’s Pleasure Fair, East Lothian Produce, WM Russell plus many more. Furthermore, we’ve created an HR strategy for family business for many of our clients over the years and we would love to find out how we can support your business.