Your privacy is important to The HR Booth. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that The HR Booth collects, and the ways in which The HR Booth uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The HR Booth may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website; and
- any other information that you send to The HR Booth.
Using personal information
The HR Booth may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where The HR Booth discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
- In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, The HR Booth may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
The HR Booth will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. The HR Booth will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. The HR Booth is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact The HR Booth
by contacting us or by post to The HR Booth address is Lanscot House, Office 4, Woodend Business Centre, Cowdenbeath, Fife, KY4 8HX, Scotland, UK.